Mark your calendars now. October 1 through November 17, 2017 is your opportunity to experience the best of Italian-American culture close to home at Ciao Philadelphia 2017.
Philadelphia is home to one of the largest, most accomplished enclaves of Italian-Americans in the entire United States. I’ve given you a glimpse of the richness of my Italian-American heritage in Love & Loyalty, but the words on the page can’t quite capture the beautiful sights, the glorious sounds, the exquisite tastes, the delicious smells, and the heart that makes a home Italian. During Italian Cultural Month, you can experience some of these for yourself in art, education, music, and other shared community gatherings.
Ciao Philadelphia 2017 events include
- Italian art exhibits at Penn Museum, Philadelphia Museum of Art, The Union League of Philadelphia, Woodmere Art Museum
- Live music and concerts
- A Ferrari innovation demo day
- Exhibits, presentations, and workshops
- A walking tour of the Italian and Jewish quarters of South Philly
- A Columbus Day communion breakfast
Check their brochure for a complete list of events and October discounts to the Franklin Institute and the Pennsylvania Academy of Fine Arts.
Continue your celebration of all things Italian! Pick up a copy of Love & Loyalty today.